Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your AAA game production skills and experience, look no further! Bring your passion for creating gorgeous and evocative, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with, along with a great environment and exciting AAA game jobs to work on. We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive is a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison, Wisconsin (Full remote work available from any state in the US!) providing top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects!
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, and Fun are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
We’re looking for a confident, compassionate Senior Producer ready to partner with leads across all of our team disciplines to build amazing experiences for our players. In your role, you will be the prime driver for our game projects, setting the course for successful game development from the earliest stages through development and launch and into post launch operations and updates. Our ideal candidate will be ready to take on new challenges with either new or established teams, helping them make the most of the time they have available. You will thrive on problem solving and removing roadblocks across multiple projects and teams to ship full projects or new features of every size. You will make sure communication is smooth and clear and that information flows in all directions. You execute complex deployments while being aware of and managing the personality quirks that make up your team to avoid problems that might arise if they are not handled with candor and tact.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely, quality delivery of game features and content
- Create, prioritize and manage project backlog, create full team sprint plans, manage roadmap and master production schedule
- Communicate and strategize with publisher and external development contacts to facilitate our development efforts, reporting issues to executive management when as they arise
- Define and ensure proper management of complex internal team, external team and cross-team projects
- Define, review and continually improve team development processes
- Run scrums and production meetings to ensure effective communication of goals, tasks, progress, and blockers
- Create response plans to live issues, manage response to live game issues as required
- Manage the production staff assigned to you
- Coordinate QA testing efforts, prioritize bugs and ensure resolution
- Experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility across multiple projects
- Has managed production staff directly
- Has been a key contributor to multiple game projects
- Strong understanding of video game development and the video game market as a whole
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements to the development process
- Demonstrable organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrable ability to develop complex project roadmaps and staffing plans
- Experience defining and implementing development processes
- Must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities
- Skilled in JIRA, MS and Google Office Suites; Excel and Google Sheets in particular.
- Skilled in managing and running live game operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in running daily scrums, project management.
- Ability to negotiate and form consensus, define and drive action items.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor others
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and have strong prioritization skills
- Must be punctual, proactive, and have a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a team environment
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. apply today and become part of the adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.