Linux Systems Administrator
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Lost Boys Interactive is growing our DevOps practice to help level up our AAA clients’ DevOps and Infrastructure capabilities. At Lost Boys, we bring our collective DevOps and System Administration experience to our clients to help them modernize their infrastructure and operations via automation and leading technology solutions.
You will be working with AAA game studios to support a number of infrastructure projects to enable CI/CD pipelines and operations, and build out infrastructure in VMware and cloud environments. As an embedded member of an agile team, you will work to improve existing workflows and stand up new infrastructure to enable our client’s next generation game properties and tools.
Required Technical Skills
A combination of experience with the following technologies is required:
- Configuration management: Chef, Ansible, Salt
- Virtualization and Provisioning: VMware, Terraform
- Networking: Active Directory, LDAP, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Containerization: Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher
- Linux system administration
- Experience with 3+ years in IT Systems Administration
- Experience, or desire to become an expert, with Hashicorp Vault
- Proven track record of initiating infrastructure projects from start to completion
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum teams
- Ability to write and maintain effective technical design documentation
- Ability to verbally articulate complex technical concepts
- Willingness to work in an on-call capacity on a rotational basis
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band and apply today!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We're sorry, but we are unable to sponsor any visas at this time